Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a loan?
Applications are available on our website. You may print and fax completed application along with a recent paycheck stub. Applications are also available in our lobby. Most applications can be processed in under two hours.
How long do I have to be a member before I can apply for a loan?
You may apply for a loan as soon as you become a member. There are no membership time requirements for loan qualifying.
How do I add/remove a joint member to/from my account?
To add a member you will need to complete a new signature card, which you and the joint member sign where indicated. To remove a joint member, all joint members of the account need to agree to the removal, or the account can be closed and remaining joint members may open a new account.
How do I change my payroll deduction?
Payroll deduction is an agreement between you and your employer. Payroll deduction change forms are available at the credit union and should be filed with them. When changing deductions, remember to indicate the total amount you want deducted from your check and forwarded to the credit union.
Direct Deposit Questions
- Why should I use Direct Deposit?
- Safe – Your paycheck is protected against loss or theft.
- Worry-free – Now you can be assured that your check is deposited, even when you're away from home.
- Saves time – You no longer have to make special trips to the credit union or stand in long lines on payday.
- Convenient – No more waiting for the mailman. Your deposits will be made for you automatically, allowing you to set your own timetable for getting cash.
- How do I apply?
- Our Member Service Representatives have all the necessary forms. If you wish, they will be happy to fill them in for you. All you have to do is tell them how you want your money distributed and sign your name. Memorial Health Credit Union will take care of everything else.
- How will I be able to keep track of my money?
- Your check stub from your paycheck is your permanent record. Or with our Online Banking system you can check your balance and history at anytime.
- Is there a charge for this service?
- This service is free to all participating Memorial Health Credit Union members.
Memorial Health Credit Union - 901 E. 65th Street, Savannah, GA 31405
Phone: 912-354-8100 | Fax: 912-354-8983
Copyright © 2015 | Memorial Health Credit Union | All Rights Reserved
Savannah Web Design by SavannahWebGuy